Minerals Sports Club indoor facilities are open for member use. Click here for COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE: MINERALS SPORTS CLUB.
- Before reactivating membership, a member must sign an addendum to their membership agreement which includes a declaration that they will not visit the premises or attend classes if they have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 or knowingly had exposure to the virus in the last 14 days. Please click here for additional information on new policies relating to COVID-19.
- Members must have a wristband to attend class.
- If a class is cancelled or relocated due to inclement weather or another event, members will be texted and we will post the cancellation information on our Facebook page.
We invite members to safely and responsibly experience the area's premier fitness, sports and social club, conveniently located in Sussex County and just minutes from Warwick, NY. We offer a host of gym membership options and payment plans to fit every schedule, budget, and age group. Enjoy:
- A Wide Variety of Fitness Classes
- Cardio & Strength Fitness Areas (spread out over 2 floors - 18,000 sq ft and 6,000 sq ft)
- Racquetball Courts (w/ your personal equipment)
- Indoor swimming pool use (Monday - Friday)
- Access to Personal Training & Nutrition Consultation
Please note: Minerals Sports Club now utilizes a powerful and effective CDC-approved disinfectant fogger and spray machine to provide a highly sanitized environment to our members and guests.
Hours of Operation:
Downstairs: Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Upstairs: Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 2 Chamonix Drive, Vernon, NJ 07462
Age Requirement: Must be 16 and older to use the gym. Must be accompanied by parent if under 18 years of age.
Information about our Memberships and Promotions: Call (844) 205-1857 ext. 7 or click here.
Hotel Guest usage: Minerals Hotel guests may enjoy complimentary access to the cardio/weight training areas. Grand Cascades Lodge guests may use these areas for a $20 fee for up to two hours. Please note that pools or fitness classes are not included at this time.
Connect with us on Social Media: #MSCSTRONG #MSCMORETHANAGYM #MSC4LIFE