Stylish outdoor dining
The Champagne Chalets are the ideal choice for outdoor dining in New Jersey. Located on the Fire & Water Terrace at the AAA 4-diamond Grand Cascades Lodge, these heated glass-surround private lounges offer magnificent views, delectable menus and are perfect for a romantic celebration, special night out with friends or family get together. Seating is available for up to six persons, and guests must be 5 years of age and older.
Dress Code: The Chalets are heated but can be chilly so dress warm and stay cozy.
Click here to check out the Ruby Chateaus at Minerals Hotel.
Hours of Operation:
Closed for the season
Important Details for Champagne Chalet:
Please Review Carefully -
- Champagne does not have to be served and can be taken with guest.
- Guests do not need to choose dining options in advance.
- Upon request, in addition to the Chalet menu, guests can order from the Springs Bistro menu with a la carte pricing. Guests may also order any drink they would like a la carte.
- Dietary restrictions: If told ahead of time, the Chef can adjust due to vegetarian and gluten free needs.
- 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged $50 fee per person.
Reservations are required.