Play Footgolf at Cascades and Minerals Golf Courses
Come experience the newest and most exciting crossover sport to hit the country... FootGolf! FootGolf is two sports rolled into one, where the precision, power, and passion found in both golf and soccer is combined to create one amazing playing experience.
FootGolf is played by kicking a soccer ball (on a golf course) into an oversized hole to score - with rules that are similar to golf. FootGolf takes just 2 hours to play 18 holes, and the best part is, it can be enjoyed by anyone aged 6 or older.
Crystal Springs Resort offers both daily fee and group outings. Contact us for more information on your event - Call (844) 205-1857
Book Tee Times Online
- Rules: The game is played without referee supervision, and depends largely on player integrity and sportsmanship. Please note that Crystal Springs does not require adherence to the dress policy set forth. View all rules
- Course: Play 18 holes of FootGolf at Cascades Golf Course or Minerals Golf Course.
- Time: It takes only two hours to play 18 holes of FootGolf.
- Cost: FootGolf is very affordable!
- Cascades Golf Course
- $25 to play Monday-Friday and after 3pm on weekends
- $35 to play on weekends prior to 3 pm
- Minerals Golf Course
- $20 to play Monday-Friday and after 3pm on weekends
- $25 to play on weekends prior to 3 pm
- $5 soccer ball rental.
- Walking is permitted; $15 cart fee to ride.
*Rewards Members receive a 20% discount!