Wine & Spirits Bar Room
Wine aficionados and devotees of distilled spirits are invited to visit The Curator, the new boutique bar room tucked away in the world-renowned Wine Cellar of Restaurant Latour. The word ‘curator’ come from the Latin word ‘cura’ - meaning ‘to take care of’ or ‘oversee’. Traditionally, a curator is a content specialist charged with caring for valuable collections and highly engaged in the interpretation of its prized objects. At the Resort, The Curator showcases the in-depth expertise of Wine Director & Sommelier Susanne Wagner, as well as our alliances with specialty distillers. Come discover:
- The Sommelier’s Picks – An extraordinary collection of pre-selected wines at an exceptional value. Please note that fine wines from our Wine Cellar list are also available for purchase at the current list price.
- Unique spirits including cognac, rum, vodka, whiskey, liqueur and gin. All are made from grapes or aged in wine barrels.
- A treasure trove of fine glassware, decanters, wine bags, totes, bottle openers, books and other inspiring wine-themed merchandise.
- Finely crafted luxury chocolates, elegantly packaged for that someone special…or yourself.
- Premium cigars, blended to perfection and ideal for the cigar connoisseur or the casual enthusiast.
The Wine Cellar of Restaurant Latour, 1 Wild Turkey Way, Hamburg
Come browse & shop every Wednesday through Sunday from 4:00 - 7:00 pm.
Must be 21 and over to enter. Shipping is not available.
*Please note, The Curator will be closed 9/6, 9/7 and 9/28