Crystal Springs is proud of its culinary heritage and history of offering outstanding food in a breathtaking setting - delivered with genuine hospitality.
The Resort is now offering indoor and outdoor dining, as well as takeout and room service delivery.
In accordance with the N.J. Governor’s Executive Order and safety guidelines from the National Restaurant Association, guests will be required to follow these guidelines while at our restaurants:
- Do not enter this area if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for this virus in the past 14 days.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Limit your group to 8 persons (maximum # of guests per table).
- Stay 6' apart from anyone not in your party at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering/exiting the venue, as well as when accessing restrooms or other indoor common areas.
- Smoking is not permitted in dining areas.