Springs is proud of its culinary heritage and history of offering outstanding
food in a breathtaking setting - always delivered with genuine
hospitality. The Resort is currently offering outdoor dining, and guests are required to follow the below guidelines at our restaurants:
- Leave the restaurant area if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for the virus in the past 14 days.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Limit your group to 8 persons (maximum # of guests per table).
- Stay 6' apart from anyone not in your party at all times.
- Wear face coverings indoors, and in high traffic/mask required areas outdoors.
- Refrain from smoking in all Resort locations.
Dining Schedule (subject to change)
Grand Cascades Lodge
Continental Breakfast: Daily 7 - 9:30 am
Crystal Tavern (Outdoor Dining & Takeout): Daily
11am – 10pm
Chef’s Garden (Outdoor Dining and Takeout): Thurs. - Sat. Dinner…5pm – 10pm; Sat. & Sun. Lunch…12pm – 4pm
Springs Bistro: Fri. & Sat. 5 pm - 10 pm
Biosphere Café: Daily
8am - 10pm
Vista Café: Daily 11 am - 6 pm (weather dependent)
Fire & Water
Terrace Deck (Entertainment and Cocktail Service): Mon. thru Wed. 6:30 - 9:30 pm; Thurs. thru Sat...7 - 10 pm
Continental Breakfast: Daily
Kites American Grille - Daily 11 am – 9 pm
Minerals Pavilion: Friday & Saturday 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Farmstand - 11:30 am - 5 pm (seating at picnic tables & pool lounge chairs)
Bear Den Grille - Daily 7am - 9 pm (weather permitting)
Owen's Pub - Daily 7am - 9 pm (weather permitting)
Please contact one of our Reservation Specialists to book a dining reservation.