Considered New Jersey's #1 four-season wedding
destintation, Crystal Springs Resort hosts wedding receptions in any of five
magnificent venues - from intimate weddings to multi-day events. Conveniently
located in the beautiful mountains of New Jersey's Sussex Skylands, the
resort's venues - Ballyowen, Black Bear, Minerals, Sweetgrass Pavillion and
Grand Cascades Lodge - all offer a one-of-a-kind setting. Each resort venue
hosts only one wedding per day, guaranteeing
that your special day is just for you. Please click here to read testimonials from couples who have made their dreams
come true at Crystal Springs Resort.
As we continue to attentively reopen the Resort, we do so with our guests’ and staff's health and well-being as our first priority. We have implemented new protocols to maintain a safe environment, and look forward to providing our wedding couples a safe, romantic and memorable event.
Per N.J. Governor Murphy’s Executive Order:
- Indoor gatherings are limited to 100 people or 25% of the venue's capacity - whichever is lower. All attendees at indoor gatherings must wear face coverings and stay six feet apart.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited 250 people and social distancing must be practiced. (Note: There are no limits for outdoor religious services).
- The Governor anticipates that the limit for outdoor gatherings will rise to 500 on July 3, 2020.
- Guests must remain six feet apart at all times, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners.
- Seating will be spaced six feet apart, and sanitized thoroughly after each use.
For additional information:
Request a Proposal Online