Honeymoons Close to Home
Choose Crystal Springs Resort for Your Newlywed Escape
Searching and selecting a honeymoon destination can be both exciting and stressful. So many factors go into the final decision, including cost, location, on-site amenities, convenience, luxury, and surrounding natural beauty. There are several top-rated honeymoon options within driving distance of New York, but none can top Crystal Springs Resort. The Resort is truly the perfect honeymoon setting for newlyweds looking to indulge in the finer things once the wedding is behind them. Imagine lounging in stylish accommodations, indulging in four star locally-sourced cuisine, relaxing with pampering spa treatments, savoring fine wine, and enjoying an extraordinary tropical pool complex. Plus, the Resort is a convenient drive from the area, so no flight or passport is required. Here are five unique reasons to choose Crystal Springs Resort for a Spa honeymoon:
- Luxurious Accommodations - Set amongst three world-class golf courses, this spectacular hotel combines world-class amenities with unparalleled hospitality. Featuring all new luxury suites designed by Manhattan’s award-winning INC Architecture & Design firm, the Lodge is one of the few AAA Four-Diamond hotels in New Jersey, inviting you to enjoy the finer things in life.
- Two Top NJ Spas (Spas of America) – Crystal Springs Resort home to not one but two world-class spas: Elements Spa (ranked #1 in NJ) and Reflections Spa (ranked #3 in NJ). We recommend visiting both award-winning locales during your East Coast honeymoon. The Couples Rendezvous, offered at Reflections Spa, features soothing massage and melts tension away while gentle music takes the couple’s senses to a special place.
- The Culinary Experience – Foodies will quickly fall in love with the on-site culinary scene at Crystal Springs Resort. Savor a seven-course, locally-influenced menu at Restaurant Latour, the crown jewel of the Resort’s culinary offerings. Take a stroll down to the world-renowned Wine Cellar to savor some of the best labels in the world.
- The Tropical Biosphere Pool – The NJ Skylands may not be a tropical destination, but our massive, lavish biosphere pool complex will satisfy your desire of palm trees, waterfalls, and clear aqua. This beautiful, heated indoor and outdoor freeform pool has a 140-foot water slide, underground aquarium, grotto-like Jacuzzi, cave-themed steam room, and talented mixologists mixing up delicious cocktails.
- Natural Beauty at Every Turn – Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountain Range, Crystal Springs Resort offers guests stunning panoramas of mountain vistas, and breathtaking landscapes dotted with farms, forest and lakes. Natural beauty abounds at this luxury resort.
Originally posted on 10/1/21.