Time for a Girlfriends Winter Escape
Plan A Getaway to #NJsFavoriteResort
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of scenic northwestern New Jersey, Crystal Springs Resort is the closest luxury resort to New York City. Just 47 miles from Manhattan, the luxurious Grand Cascades Lodge and stylish Minerals Hotel provide extraordinary accommodations, an abundance of world-class amenities, activities from dawn until dusk, and so much more. Check out our top 10 reasons to book your Girlfriends Getaway this winter!
- A Spa Oasis - Spa goers will delight in a pampering treatment at the award-winning Elements Spa or Reflections Spa. Winter is the perfect season to relax with a Chocolate Peppermint Massage, or rejuvenate with a Brightening Facial.
- Glice Skating – You’re invited to come out for winter fun and enjoy a toasty seasonal beverage to keep the chill away. Come out and glide on the high-performance Glice rink, offering an alternative experience to traditional ice skating.
- Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools – No need to fly to the tropics this winter when you can enjoy warm and relaxing waters – either indoors or outside. Our pool complexes also offer steam rooms, sauna, hot tubs and the best tropical drinks.
- Extraordinary Dining - The Resort boasts impressive dining options in all four seasons, including Restaurant Latour – voted Best Expensive Restaurant in NJ. Enjoy the new winter menus, showcasing delectable ingredients expertly prepared by our Resort staff.
- Axe Throwing - This competitive sport involves throwing an axe at a target attempting to hit the bullseye as close as possible. Challenge your friends and have fun while participating in this outdoor activity.
- The Wine Cellar – The Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning Wine Cellar offers guests the opportunity to enjoy fun and education wine tasting classes, as well as tours throughout the majestic cellar chambers. Don’t miss a visit to The Curator, our new boutique featuring extraordinary vintages, wine-related merchandise and more.
- Paint & Sip – Discover your inner artist and join one of our talented local art instructors for acrylic painting on canvas. Novice or expert painters can enjoy a glass of wine while creating a take home work of art.
- Live Entertainment – From the singers and comedians of the Crystal Cabaret to the musicians at Frosty’s Cantina, the Resort provides first-rate entertainment during most weekends.
- Fitness & Yoga Classes – Our on-site sports club offers a variety of popular fitness and yoga classes for all levels. Work up a sweat with Zumba, Cardio Blast, Body Pump, Spin, Booty Barre and more.
- Winter Sports at Mountain Creek –Winter excitement awaits at nearby Mountain Creek, just down the road from our Resort. This first-class playground offers skiing for all levels, snowboarding and snow tubing.