Dear Friends of Crystal Springs Resort,
First and foremost, we hope that you and your families are well in these challenging times.
Effective immediately, we are offering an extended stay option for April and May for a limited number of self-sufficient 1, 2 and 3 bedroom hotel rooms at Grand Cascades Lodge with full in-room kitchens with dishwashers, washers and dryers, encrypted wifi, in-room entertainment systems and private balconies. This option has been developed for guests seeking an alternative living arrangement that limits contact with others, and is available on a limited basis with the following guidelines:
- Minimum length of stay is 2 weeks.
- Check-in will be handled remotely prior to arrival with key pick up at a scheduled time.
- Bell service staffing will not be offered at this time.
- Rooms will undergo an extensive cleaning prior to guest arrival.
- Guests will be provided their own cleaning supplies so they may clean their room as often as they wish during their stay. Rooms will be supplied with an extra set of linens and towels.
- Resort housekeeping will be limited to daily trash removal and the restocking of toiletries and cleaning supplies.
- Guests may order takeout food, beer and liquor from the Crystal Tavern as well as wine from the Resort’s Wine Cellar.
- We are also developing the option for a daily delivery of produce, meat and other food ingredients from a special menu for those guests who would prefer to prepare meals in their own in-room kitchen.
- Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our on-property nature trails and other outdoor activities.
- Once our golf courses reopen, extended stay guests will have unlimited complimentary access to the Cascades Golf Course for golf and footgolf, as well as discounted greens fees at 4 other Resort courses.
- While our amenities are not open at this time, we will reopen them when permitted in accordance with national, state and local health department regulations.
With everyone's help, we can maintain a healthy atmosphere when we reopen for business. To that end, guests participating in this extended stay program will be asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Immediately prior to checking in, all guests must confirm that they have not exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, and that they have not been exposed to anyone known to have the virus.
- Guests should keep a minimum 6’ distance from other guests outside of their own group/family at all times with no such group to exceed 6 persons. This includes not riding the elevators with anyone other than direct family members.
- Guests should maintain all best practices for cleanliness including frequent hand washing, coughing/sneezing into the elbow, and using hand sanitizer.
- Guests who do not respect these protocols may be asked to leave the Resort.
As we continue to monitor federal, state and local health department guidelines and regulations, the Resort may choose to modify these protocols and policies at any time for the health and safety of our guests, associates and community.
To learn more, please contact our reservation department at 800.399.3458 or click here to fill out a form for an agent to contact you directly. Availability is limited, and reservations are available by phone only.
Spring is now in full bloom in the landscaped gardens all around the hotel. We hope this can be an opportunity for those looking for a responsible way to access the great outdoors in our beautiful mountain setting. Above all, we wish you good health and safety during these challenging times, and we look forward to brighter days ahead.
Crystal Springs Resort