Yoga at Minerals Sports Club
We are operating on a limited schedule for yoga at this
time. Please see our current class schedule which
includes select yoga classes.
A place to feed your mind, body and soul.
Whether indoors or out in the beauty of nature, yoga at Crystal Springs Resort provides the opportunity for physical, spiritual, and mental rejuvenation.The Yoga Program at Minerals Sports Club provides complete experiences that stretch, tone and strengthen the entire body. Discover ancient practices blended with modern science to help you tap your inner resources. Classes are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Yoga: Increase flexibility and strength, and work the breath for focus and centering.
- Kundalini Yoga: Full practice yoga class with focus on breath & meditation all level.
- Tone Your Body With Yoga: Come & try this yoga class designed to increase strength & agility.
- Yoga Flow: Flowing postures move to move for stretch & strength.
- Advance Yoga Flow: Participants will practice advance yoga moves with inversions and back bends.
- Aerial Yoga: Yoga, stretch & flexibility done on silks to increase your range of motion & burn major fat!
- Buff Yoga: A fitness class that offers a combination of yoga and strength training.
- Yoga For A Healthy Back: A class specifically designed to strengthen your back muscles incorporating various movements, stretches and poses.
- Piyo: Combines the muscle-sculpting, core firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of yoga.
- Chair Yoga: Bring your practice to the chair with this safe & effective workout.
- Iron Mat Yoga: Mix fitness & yoga moves to strengthen your entire body.
- Morning Blend Yoga: Wake up your body with a blend of yoga & stretching.
- Gentle Flow & Stretch Yoga: Give your body a break with a gentle class incorporating props for support to move deeper into your postures.
- Iyengar Yoga:Alignment based yoga which brings attention to detail in poses. The class will improve muscle tone, eliminatetension and ease chronic pain.
Yoga Program Schedule