(Last updated on: 6/16/2020 1:00 PM)
6 golf courses and the David Leadbetter Golf Academy are open at the Northeast's premier golf resort!
Before you book your tee time, please review the important new policies we have put in place to benefit the health and safety of our golfers, employees and the community, and note that these policies may be updated from time to time as circumstances require:
Booking Tee Times:
- Tee times must be prepaid so golfers can go straight to the cart yard or starter booth without visiting the pro shop.
- 24 Hour cancellation policy applies.
- Rewards Members and golfers using Sampler Packs, Flex 8's or Rewards Vouchers should use the following procedures when making reservations.
What to Expect at the Course:
- Golf carts may be driven on fairways.
- Driving ranges are open at this time.
- Water coolers, ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed from the golf courses.
- Rental clubs will be available.
Important Rules that Golfers Must Follow:
- Maintain 6' distance from other golfers and course employees at all times.
- Do not play through other groups, and do not congregate at tee boxes.
- Do not touch flag sticks, boundary markers, benches or any other fixtures.
- Do not share clubs or touch another golfer's equipment.
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- Anyone not following these rules may be asked to leave the golf course.
We look forward to seeing you on the course!
To book your tee time, click here or call for reservations or for more information.
Crystal Springs Resort