6 golf courses and the David Leadbetter Golf Academy will reopen for the 2021 season this Spring!
Before you book your tee time, please review the important policies we have put in place to benefit the health and safety of our golfers and employees. Note that these policies may be updated from time to time as circumstances require:
Booking Tee Times:
- Tee times must be prepaid so golfers can go straight to the cart yard or starter booth without visiting the pro shop.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. If you cancel outside of 24 hours, you will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 24 hours due to threatening weather will be given a credit toward a future round. AccuWeather will be the weather service that will be used to determine if weather is threatening.
- Rewards Members and golfers using Sampler Packs, Flex 8s or Rewards Vouchers should use the following procedures when making reservations.
What to Expect at the Course:
- Golf carts may be driven on fairways.
- Cart Fees: Golfers who request a single rider cart will be charged a $20 cart fee on the 18-hole courses, and a $10 cart fee on Cascades.
- Water coolers, ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed from the golf courses.
- Rental clubs will be available.
Important Rules that Golfers Must Follow:
- Maintain 6' distance from other golfers and course employees at all times.
- Do not play through other groups, and do not congregate at tee boxes.
- Do not touch flag sticks, boundary markers, benches or any other fixtures.
- Do not share clubs or touch another golfer's equipment.
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- Anyone not following these rules may be asked to leave the golf course.
We look forward to seeing you on the course!
To book your tee time, click here or call for reservations or for more information.
Crystal Springs Resort