5 Reasons to Choose Crystal Springs Resort
Spend your first week as a married couple indulging in locally-sourced cuisine, receiving soothing spa treatments, savoring fine regional wine, and soaking in our tropical biosphere pool. And, of course, no passport is required here at one of the premier East Coast honeymoon destinations! Here are five unique reasons to choose Crystal Springs Resort:
- The Culinary Experience – Foodies will quickly fall in love with the on-site culinary scene here at Crystal Springs Resort. Embark on a seven-course, locally-sourced culinary journey at Restaurant Latour, our crowning jewel. Take a stroll down to the world-renowned Wine Cellar to savor some of the best labels in the world. Or enjoy the sprawling mountain views at outdoor Chef’s Garden, a 100 percent organic farm-to-table experience.
- The Two Best Spas in NJ – We’re home to not one but two world-class spas: Elements and Reflections. We recommend visiting both award-winning locales during your East Coast honeymoon. These two spas are different visually and thematically while also providing dissimilar services. The 100-minute couples treatment at Reflections (which includes a massage, vinotherapy, skin exfoliation, and so much more) is a must for newlyweds!
- The Romantic On-Site Activities – Crystal Springs Resort offers over 250 unique activities on or near our two mountainside properties. Some of the most popular activities among newlyweds are horseback riding, yoga, wine tasting, mixology classes, farm tours, cruiser bicycling, canoeing, and golf. Click here for a complete list of activities.
- The Tropical Biosphere Pool – The NJ Skylands may not be a tropical destination, but our massive, lavish biosphere pool complex will satisfy your desire of palm trees, waterfalls, and clear aqua. This beautiful, heated indoor and outdoor freeform pool has a 140-foot water slide, underground aquarium, grotto-like Jacuzzi, cave-themed steam room, and talented mixologists slinging deliciously fruity cocktails.
- The Couples Packages – The one-bedroom suites with fireplace deck at Grand Cascades Lodge are the most popular lodging option among newlyweds, primarily because of the Jacuzzi tub, private fireplace deck, gourmet kitchen, in-room laundry, and jaw-dropping mountain views. Browse through our couples packages to find one that perfectly suits your style and budget.
An Unforgettable East Coast Honeymoon in Hamburg, NJ
Crystal Springs Resort has unparalleled on-site amenities and activities, but you’ll also be minutes away from a wide variety of attractions, such as wineries, historic villages, museums, shopping, and underground mines. Browse through our off-site honeymoon ideas by clicking this link. To book a once-in-a-lifetime East Coast honeymoon in the jaw-dropping NJ Skylands, please visit us online at CrystalGolfResort.com.