- Accommodations as selected at Minerals Hotel or Grand Cascades Lodge
- Complimentary access to all Resort entertainment
- Daily Yoga
- Daily Wine Cellar Tours
- Marshmallow Roasts at outdoor Fire Pits on Fridays
- Access to Biosphere Indoor Tropical Pool Complex
- Access to Minerals Indoor Pool Complex
- Access to Minerals Sports Club with 80+ Weekly Fitness Classes
- Steam & Sauna Rooms, Indoor Sports Courts
- Additional Resort Amenities:
- 2 Luxury Spas
- Unique Resort Dining
- Tennis / Racquetball / Basketball
- Family Activities
- Nearby Mountain Creek Ski Area
Call or book online:
FRIDAY at MINERALS HOTEL
THUR&FRI at MINERALS HOTEL
FRIDAY at GRAND CASCADES
THUR&FRI at GRAND CASCADES
See additional important information below.
- Valid for stays Friday nights at 25% Off OR for 2 nights Thursday & Friday at 35% Off, non-holiday, 1/2/20-3/27/20, at Minerals Hotel and Grand Cascades Lodge
- Subject to availability. Blackout Dates: 2/20 & 2/21/20. Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Bonus Cozy Kit only for 2 night stays reserved for this rate during February 2020, excluding Black Out Dates 2/20 & 2/21/20.
- Access to Biosphere limited to guests of Grand Cascades Lodge.
- Cannot be combined with other offers/discounts
- No late checkouts allowed
- Not valid for the Grand Villa, 2 Bedroom Suites or Presidential Suites.
- Not valid for groups.
- If dates change, prevailing rates apply.
- A $50 deposit is charged at time of booking. In order to guarantee your room, 7 days prior to your date of arrival the first night of stay will be charged to the credit card provided. If we are unable to process the credit card at that time, we will contact you for another credit card. If after 24 hours we are still unable to process the first night of stay, your reservation will be cancelled and the $50 deposit will be forfeited. If you do not arrive on the scheduled date of arrival, the reservation will be cancelled and the first night stay will be forfeited.
- Plus taxes & fees.
- Mountain snow conditions not guaranteed - Check Mountain Creek website for hours of operation and conditions. Visit www.mountaincreek.com
- Crystal Springs is not responsible for mountain closures/weather