Plan your trip with our helpful itinerary building tool, create a calendar of events, pin your favorite places to eat and so much more.
Crafty pumpkins, vibrant leaves, the crisp air… Mother Nature sets the stage for the perfect outdoor playground every autumn. Crystal Springs is living up to expectations with an array of fall activities, full of excitement and playtime for all. Book your fall vacation with us! Autumn is the perfect time for a getaway, where you’ll get an eyeful of nature's painted canvas with amazing views spanning three states.
At just 47 miles from Manhattan, the luxurious Grand Cascades Lodge and family-friendly Minerals Hotel offer guests superb accommodations and so much more! Check out our cornucopia of fall activities:
• Clay and Oak Sporting Club at Clove Spring Range
• Horseback riding
• Caramel apple decorating
• Pumpkin decorating
• Foliage hikes with water excursions
• Fly fishing
• Archery tag and target archery
• Indoor team laser tag
• Children’s entertainment including animal shows, magicians and science shows
• 7 indoor/outdoor heated pools
• Autumn golf on 6 resort courses
• Rejuvenating spa treatments at our Resort Spas
• Visit our local farms/vineyards for pumpkin & apple picking, hay rides, farmers' markets and more!
Heaven Hill Farm –
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00AM - 7:00PM [Sunday until 6:00PM]
Location: 449 Route 94 North, Vernon, NJ 07462
Contact Information: 973.764.5144 [website]
Pennings Farm –
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Location: Route 94 and Warwick Tpk. Warwick, NY 10990
Contact Information: 845.986.1059 [website]
Ochs Orchard –
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 9:00AM -5:00PM
Location: 4 Ochs Lane, Warwick, NY 10990
Contact Information: 845.986.1591 [website]
• Tour a nearby winery
• Visit the town of Warwick for shopping, dining and fall foliage
• Stop by one of 6 local distilleries for a tasting.
View our Area Attractions page for more activities.