Celebrate the special moment leading up to your wedding day with
luxurious relaxation, and over-the-top fun during your Bachelorette getaway. You and your bridal party will indulge
in treatments at our award-winning spas ― Elements or Reflections, stylish dining options, lounging by one of our tropical swimming pools,
or shopping in the charming village of Warwick, NY.
Whether the bride-to-be loves wine,
adventure, nature or a mix of the two, Crystal Springs has just what she and her
besties need for that special last hurrah. We offer the
ideal setting to ensure your pre-wedding occasions are unique and memorable for the last fling before the ring!
Bachelorette Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations at Grand Cascades Lodge or Minerals Hotel
- Spa credit to Elements Spa or Reflections Spa
- Dining credit to use at your choice of an array of on-site restaurants, including 4-star Restaurant Latour
- Indoor/outdoor tropical pools access
- State-of-the-art Minerals Sports Club access
- Morning Yoga at Grand Cascades Lodge
- Wine tour of our world renowned Wine Cellar
- Natural grass putting green fun and croquet course
- Live entertainment on Friday night (Crystal Tavern at Grand Cascades Lodge or Kites Restaurant at Minerals)
- Sparkling wine & chocolate basket upon arrival
- Welcome door banner & tiara for the bride-to-be
- Complimentary late checkout
Experience an exciting collection of Resort amenities to keep you active during your stay!
- Yoga - Experience top-notch yoga instruction.
- Hiking Trails - Enjoy various challenge stations along the trail, as well as a viewing platform at the peak of the Wild Turkey Golf Course
- Quarry Archery - Ready, aim, shoot at our popular Quarry Beach. Recurve bows available, giving guests and instructors more options
- Mountain Top Experience - Scenic beauty with activities galore including fishing, archery, canoeing, paddle boarding, paddle boats, hiking, swimming, and lounging in tranquility.
- Horesback Riding – Guided trail rides at Legends Stables, by Minerals hotel.
- Mountain Top Hikes with Water Excursions (kayaking or
canoeing) - 2 miles at an 800 foot elevation for the serious hiker– must
wear sneakers!! 3 hours
- Croquet - Enjoy this fun lawn game, with professional instruction available most weekends
- Oversized Games at Grand Cascades Lodge - Fun
times with oversized dominos or scrabble played outdoors
- Daily Wine Cellar Tours - Experience our complimentary daily guided tour at our Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning Wine Cellar
- Glow Golf - Enjoy night golf on the weekends, with all glow golf on the natural-grass putting course.
- Musical Entertainment - Friday
and Saturday nights at both Grand Cascades Lodge and Minerals. Outdoor
BOOK ONLINE or to speak to a Reservations Specialist.